Now that you are warmed up with the silly NCAA Basketball tournament – it’s time to enter your brackets for the Inaugural HHL April Madness Pool.
34 teams; 60-64 games; 4 champions crowned in 21 Days!
Rules & Regulations:
1. Print all 4 HHL brackets (D3, VHW, REC, POWER). Download brackets below to print.
2. Fill them out in pen – advancing winner and loser double elimination brackets
a. Score one point for each correct slot – 5 points for the final* correct champion in each of the 4 brackets.
b. *You must determine if the extended bracket (for a first loss in the winners bracket) is necessary.
c. Missing slots are zero.
3. Write your name/email address/cell number on each, staple them together and turn in all four completed brackets.
a. Drop off hard copies to the Snack Bar window;
b. OR scan and email copies to firstname.lastname@example.org;
c. OR Deliver completed bracket to Julie Keck (or Zamboni driver) at the rink.
d. Deadline: 6:00 PM sharp this Sunday (start of playoffs).
4. Winner: Free membership in 2015/2016 HHL season (transferable). Up to $500 value!
5. All entries are also entered in a drawing for a 2015/2016 Stick & Puck Season Pass.
6. Cost: Free! One entry per 14/15 BAHA youth/adult member, or youth parent.
7. Tie breaker: Game of “Ice Horse” at the rink with “Ziggy” as goalie.
8. Winners determined/announced on Sunday, April 19th.
Save the dates/times for the HHL Championship games on April 16 & 17th, sponsored by Play It Again Sports. Beers and Salty Snacks for all BAHA members.
Ages 9 - 19 - April 4
Termite/Mite - April 11
For more than 20 years, BAHA has been providing quality, affordable youth and adult hockey programs to the community of Bozeman and beyond. Formed in the mid-1980s by a handful of die-hard hockey enthusiasts, BAHA has grown to more than 700 members.
BAHA offers a variety of hockey programs for all levels of experience, in addition to making Bozeman’s one-and-only indoor ice rink at Haynes Pavilion available to the public for recreational skating and events. Whether your or your child’s skating skills fall at complete novice or seasoned expert, chances are BAHA has a recreational or competitive league to fit that skill level.
Visit the links on the top menu to learn more about everything BAHA has to offer the Bozeman community. We hope you’ll join us!
The Bozeman Amateur Hockey Association is a nonprofit service organization whose mission is to provide facilities and programs for the development of quality, affordable and disciplined competitive and recreational hockey.